Thank you for visiting our website. We may be reached at (321) 252-8394 or by filling out the form below. We will promptly respond and look forward to speaking with you.
About Our Firm
- How Drug Use Affects Child Custody In The State Of Florida – Series Recap
- How Melbourne, Florida Courts Deal With Medical Marijuana And Prescription Drug Use In Child Custody Cases
- Filing For Divorce In Melbourne, Florida When Your Spouse Is Outside Of The Country
- Dealing With False DCF Allegations In Melbourne, Florida
- How Florida Courts May Respond In Child Custody Cases When There Is Criminal Activity Involving Drugs
- Can Melbourne, Florida Residents Move In A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend During A Divorce?