Thank you for visiting our website. We may be reached at 321.249.2227 or by filling out the form below. We will promptly respond and look forward to speaking with you.
About Our Firm
- Can A Child Decide Which Parent To Live With In Melbourne, Florida? – Series Overview
- How Drug Use Affects Child Custody In The State Of Florida – Series Recap
- Filing For Divorce In Melbourne, Florida When Your Spouse Is Outside Of The Country
- Dealing With False DCF Allegations In Melbourne, Florida
- How Melbourne, Florida Courts Deal With Medical Marijuana And Prescription Drug Use In Child Custody Cases
- Filing For Divorce In Melbourne, Florida When Your Spouse Has Been Deported